DASA Portfolio Management
The DASA Portfolio Management certification program equips portfolio managers and transformation leaders with the skills to align their portfolio processes, instruments, and practices with the goal of creating a high-performance organization. It also ensures their portfolio strategies are aligned with the organization’s goals and strategies.
“Sharing experiences and best practices with other learners has furthered my understanding of theory and hands-on usable material to help my clients.”
Improve Portfolio Performance, Enhance Agility, and the Ability to Deliver Value Continuously to Customers
Test Your Portfolio Management Skills
Discover how you understand critical concepts like portfolio alignment, risk management, and how to create a high-performance organization.
After completing this program, you will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of aligning business objectives with portfolio strategy.
- Align business objectives and goals with portfolio strategy.
- Organize the portfolio around value streams that provide continuous value delivery to the customers & secure funding for it.
- Optimize the portfolio to maximize value delivery by eliminating waste.
- Make data-driven decisions for resource allocation, portfolio investment, backlog management.
- Establish effective governance practices to ensure alignment, transparency, and decision-making within the portfolio.
- Communicate portfolio vision and strategy to all stakeholders.
Basic familiarity with Agile, Scrum, and DevOps framework is beneficial.
Already DASA Portfolio Management? Update your LinkedIn Profile
About the Certification
Benefits to the Business
DASA Portfolio Management is a key enabler for DevOps adoption, offering organizations a pathway to better strategic alignment, quicker decision-making, and market adaptability.
The certification program has a pyramidal top-down construct where the learner starts from recognizing the importance of aligning the business vision with portfolio strategy, creates the alignment, organizes portfolio around the value stream, optimizes the portfolio for maximum value delivery, establishes good governance practices and creates effective communication strategy for all stakeholders.
During the program, the learners not just go through the theory of it but also practice doing all the tasks one-by-one in the above given order for a fictional portfolio.
This gives them a safe space to apply their learning without building the cognitive overload. The purpose is to build confidence in applying newly acquired knowledge.
“The Portfolio Management certification offers a clear understanding of how to adopt DevOps on a higher strategic level and translate our business objectives and value streams into backlogs and work.”
Digital Strategy Advisor at Cegeka Consulting
DASA has developed a flexible approach to membership to suit the size and requirements of each member organization.