DASA DevOps Professional –Specify and Verify™
Extends traditional analysis, test, or architecture training courses through its combination and relation with each other, and puts them in a DevOps context.
“Working with DASA has been a delight from start to finish.”
DASA DevOps Professional –Specify and Verify Enables Organizations, Teams, and Individuals to Determine and Communicate What Is Valuable Within a Product
Test Your Specification and Verification Skills
This quiz is designed for DevOps professionals who aim to master the art of specifying requirements accurately and verifying systems robustly.
After completing this program, you will be able to:
- Understand how the tasks covering specification and verification fit into a DevOps environment.
- Take end-to-end responsibility for your product – from concept to grave.
- Truly understand your customers and validate whether the product fits their needs.
- Find good ways to communicate with everyone involved, from customers to stakeholders and developers.
- Describe and visualize your product in a format that fits your specific situation.
- Understand what software quality means and how to achieve adequate quality with your product.
- Decide adequately which kind of tests the product needs, and understand what you gain from them.
- Set up useful feedback loops, and use them meaningfully.
- Understand which architectural considerations are important in a DevOps environment.
Required: DASA DevOps Fundamentals certificate
Beneficial: Familiarity with Agile, Scrum, Lean, and basic knowledge of specification and testing.
Already DASA DevOps Professional – Specify and Verify Certified? Update your LinkedIn Profile
Team Competence Model
How Does the Certification Map to the Team Competence Model?
After completing this course, you will cover the area marked as DevOps Professional – Specify and Verify in the following figure of the Team Competence Model. As a result, you will reach the “Proficient” level of the scheme.
“This certification program will fundamentally improve how you manage product development and quality.”
DASA has developed a flexible approach to membership to suit the size and requirements of each member organization.