DASA DevOps Product Owner™
The DASA DevOps Product Owner Certification extends traditional Agile Product Owner programs and deals with the extended set of requirements that the Product Owner faces when teams start to take on both Dev and Ops responsibilities.
“The course is an interactive and discussion-based format. Clearly designed for experts, fostered engaging, enjoyable, and effective knowledge exchange and mentoring.”
The Product Owner Is a Critical Leadership Role and Responsible for Managing the Full Lifecycle of a Product From Concept to Grave
Test Your Product Ownership Skills
This quiz is curated to assess skills in areas vital for a Product Owner, such as strategic planning, stakeholder communication, team motivation, and agile methodologies.
After completing this program, you will be able to:
- Understand the concepts of Agile and Scrum.
- Understand the Scrum framework, including roles, events, the importance of backlog, and the definition of done.
- Understand the role of the Product Owner.
- Discuss the role and characteristics of the DevOps team.
- Explain the main competencies of the Product Owner.
- Describe what a Product Owner does in practice.
- Explain the Product Owner’s work.
- Discuss the importance of delivering value.
- Identify the Product Vision techniques.
- Discuss how to engage and influence stakeholders to maximize value.
- Outline various Agile estimation techniques used by Product Owners.
- Explain the role of the Product Owner in managing Product Backlog.
- Discuss a few challenging situations of a Product Owner.
Basic familiarity with Agile, Scrum, and DevOps is beneficial.
Already DASA DevOps Fundamentals Certified? Update your LinkedIn Profile
Team Competence Model
How Does the Certification Map to the Team Competence Model?
After completing this program, you will cover the area marked as DASA DevOps Product Owner in the following figure of the Team Competence Model.
“This certification has helped me improve in terms of finding ways to speed up work processes without sacrificing quality.”
Intelligence Operations PM at Procter & Gamble
DASA has developed a flexible approach to membership to suit the size and requirements of each member organization.