DASA DevOps Leader™
The DASA DevOps Leader certification focuses on how to lead, drive, or support a successful DevOps transformation in practice.
“One of the best and most comprehensive courses of the past 10 years.”
Create a Performance Infrastructure
Test Your Leadership Skills
This quiz is created to assess the abilities of leading a DevOps transformation, managing complex projects, and driving technological innovation.
When you have acquired the required knowledge from this certification program, you will be able to:
- Recollect key drivers for digital disruption, and understand the role DevOps plays in digital transformations, and the role DevOps Leaders can play in leading these transformations.
- Distinguish contemporary leadership styles and practices and their pros and cons in a DevOps environment, and apply these to your organization and/or transformation.
- Apply learnings to create a value case, ‘why,’ and scope of your DevOps transformations.
- Understand key ingredients that organizations and leaders need to invest in for creating the right “smell of the place,” attracting and retaining talented employees, and developing a high-performance culture in your organization.
- Analyze how to change traditional “Business vs. IT” operating models and governance structures to DevOps-supporting ones.
- Analyze how best to optimize between team autonomy and ownership on the one hand, and architectural, technical, and organizational constraints on the other hand to manage quality, IT risk, and compliance in a DevOps organization.
- Compare and contrast personal and organizational leadership patterns and anti-patterns in the various stages of a DevOps transformation and from various perspectives, such as people, process, and technology.
- Lead a transformation within your organizational context with a focus on the key DASA DevOps principles, values, and practices.
- Own your digital leadership journey throughout the transformation by continuously reflecting, learning, and (re)defining your leadership style.
Basic familiarity with Agile, Scrum, and DevOps is beneficial. The course aims at (prospective) managers and leaders who have working experience or interest in taking a (formal or informal) leadership role to help teams and organizations to transform—grow, accelerate, increase their performance, and get more business value out of IT.
Already DASA DevOps Leader Certified? Update your LinkedIn Profile
Team Competence Model
How Does the Certification Map to the Team Competence Model?
After completing this program, you will cover the area marked as DASA DevOps Leader in the following figure of the Team Competence Model.
“This course taught me how to frame the DevOps transformation, and how to articulate the key ingredients for the transformation journey in high-performing organizations. One of the best and most comprehensive courses of the past 10 years.”
Olivier Jara Phillips
Country Head at HCLTech
DASA has developed a flexible approach to membership to suit the size and requirements of each member organization.