DASA DevOps Fundamentals™
The DASA DevOps Fundamentals certification provides an extensive introduction to the core agile DevOps principles covering the essential knowledge and skill competences that have been defined by DASA.
“Working with DASA has been a delight from start to finish.”
DASA DevOps Fundamentals Enables Organizations, Teams, and Individuals to Build Their Capabilities in DevOps
Test Your Foundational Skills
After completing this program, you will be able to:
- Participate successfully in the DevOps transformation within the organization by sharing a common understanding and vocabulary required for DevOps ways of working.
- Define and discuss the key concepts and principles of DevOps.
- Explain the core elements of a DevOps culture and its importance.
- Discuss the importance of automation and ways to implement it in the product life cycle.
- Describe how DevOps relates to Lean and Agile methodologies.
- Discuss metrics and success factors for DevOps transformations.
- Get insight into the various organizational DevOps models and related architectures.
- Explain the importance of sharing responsibility, knowledge and ways of working to enable successful collaboration.
- Identify the available resources of DASA guidance as an enabler of your DevOps implementation plan.
Possessing some basic knowledge of Agile, Scrum, Lean, and ITSM principle is recommended but not required for the completion of the certification.
Already DASA DevOps Fundamentals Certified? Update your LinkedIn Profile
Team Competence Model
How Does the Certification Map to the Team Competence Model?
After completing this program, you will cover the area marked as DASA DevOps Fundamentals in the following figure of the Team Competence Model. As a result, you will reach the “Competent” level of the scheme.
“DASA DevOps Fundamentals is a comprehensive resource that I believe will greatly benefit those starting on this journey.”
DASA has developed a flexible approach to membership to suit the size and requirements of each member organization.